New Concept Auto Service in Merriam, Shawnee, & Overland Park, KS, proudly offers the exclusive Mercedes A Service and B Service maintenance programs. It is the only way to ensure your Mercedes vehicle is performing at its optimum condition. We also offer the best Mercedes repair in Merriam, Shawnee, & Overland Park, KS!
Mercedes Service Overland Park KS
Every Mercedes is precisely engineered for unmatched performance. Each detail, even down to the smallest component, is designed for optimum operation. This is the reason why Mercedes created the Flexible Service System to separate your scheduled maintenance requirements into two different service paths – A Service and B Service. See how these two scheduled services join forces to keep your Mercedes-Benz running as well as it did from mile one.
A Service: Not Just an Oil Change
There are a lot of factors that indicate when it’s time for the Mercedes-Benz A Service. Environmental factors and driving conditions play a part, but generally, the first A Service should be scheduled around 10,000 miles or after its first year.
A Service reoccurs approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. Your A Service includes:
- Mercedes synthetic motor oil Replacement
- Genuine Mercedes fleece oil filter replacement or replace genuine Mercedes oil filter
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model
- Set tire pressures including spare reset tire pressure monitoring system (if applicable)
- Brake component check and inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes Maintenance Systems in the USA.
B Service: OEM Parts, Expert Service
The timing of your Mercedes B Service is affected by the same factors as your A Service. However, your first B schedule appointment will occur roughly at 20,000 miles or 1 year after your previous service. All components included in A Service are also included in B Service. The services listed below are in addition to the services listed in A Service.
B Service reoccurs approximately every 20,000 miles or 2 years. Your B Service includes:
- Synthetic motor oil replacement
- Oil filter replacement
- Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- All fluid level checks & corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year & model
- Tire inflation check & correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
Mercedes Repair Performed Including:
- Brake Repair
- Computer Diagnostics
- Car Reprogramming
- Engine Repair
- Steering / Suspension
- Emissions Repair
- Oil Change
- …& more!
Mercedes Repair Near Me
A Mercedes is truly an engineering marvel, and maintaining a vehicle of this caliber demands the same commitment to excellence. At New Concept Auto Service, our certified Mercedes mechanics make that commitment every day. Call us today and ensure your Mercedes vehicle is getting the Mercedes repair in Merriam, Shawnee, & Overland Park, KS, it deserves!